Gujarat Water Tanks Making Scheme
Gujarat Water Tanks Making Scheme For Farmers @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in Scheme to assist in making water tanks for drip irrigation. The benefit of the scheme can be given only to all the beneficiary farmer account holders who have adopted micro irrigation / micro irrigation system for the assistance of this scheme. The benefit of this scheme will be available only once in a lifetime for all survey numbers.
Gujarat state farmer account holders who have adopted micro irrigation / micro irrigation system for farming. in case of personal assistance for 1000 cubic meters beneficiary will get 50 percent of cost for making water tank or maximum 9.80 Lakhs – Whichever is less will have to be paid. (Also Refer Government Official Resolution Which Given Below)
IKHEDUT portal is launched by the government of Gujarat to provide facilities to the farmers (animal husbandry, aquaculture, horticulture, land, and water conservators). All the information related to this farming is available on IKHEDUT Portal. Go through this and know about the IKHEDUT portal. and through this, you can fill out an application to enjoy all the facilities.
Ikhedut portal Gujarat. Farmers who want to take the facilities provided by the Gujarat government can go to this portal and enjoy the benefits through an application form available on this portal without any kind of fees.
Government Financial Provision for this Scheme
Fiancial Year 2021-22: 600 Lakhs
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number (for registration )
Online Application Process
- Step : First of all you have to go to the official site of the scheme i.e. https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- Step : It will open the home page in the front page in front of you then you have to click on the option ” schemes / યોજના “ it will redirect you to the next page.
- Step : Now you have to choose between many schemes. You can choose Agricultural schemes. then Click on Drums And two Plastic Baskets Scheme.
- Step : Now it will ask you if you are already registered in the scheme or not. As you are not registered then click on “No” and then click on “Proceed “.
- Step : Then you have to click on the “new registration”
- Step : This will open a registration form in front of you. Now you have to fill all the details asked in the form like your personal details, bank details, ration card details, and then captcha code.
- Step : After filling all the necessary details very carefully you have to click on the “submit” button.
- Step : After successful registration, login to your account and continue applying for the scheme
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Government Official Resolution||Click Here|
1 CommentAdd a Comment
Pani no taki